We are seeking high quality experienced carpenters who take great pride in their craft to join our team. We currently have open positions in multiple departments including: Custom Mill, Assembly, Laminating, Finishing and Hardwood.
Our employees need to excel in multi-tasking and must have a strong ability and desire to learn new skills, follow instructions, take initiative and lead by example.
• Wood cutting
• Assembling cabinets and installing hardware
• Ability to use shop machines
• Assist with load and unloading cabinets from trucks
• Maintain tools and work areas clean
• Other duties as needed
• Experience in high end furniture making
• Ability to read drawings
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to safety guidelines and policies
• Be a team player
Candidates will also be required to pass a basic drug and physical exam and background check.
*Benefits: Company Sponsored 50/50 Healthcare after 60 days of employment.
*Paid Holidays: Four paid holidays per calendar year.
*Sick Time: Up to 24 Sick Time hours per calendar year.
Job location: Cerritos, CA
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: 2 years of Finish carpentry
Starting pay: $18-$25 Based on experience and credentials
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers