Entry Level HVAC Maintenance Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
Service Champions is the largest residential Heating and Air Conditioning Company in Southern California that is driven by our 7 Core Values (Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Punctuality, Teamwork, Enthusiasm and Accountability) as well as our "Good Deeds For Free" brand promise. Our corporate office in Brea, CA has an immediate need for enthusiastic, energetic, Entry Level HVAC Maintenance Technicians.
*We provide a 14-week paid training course, no experience required. Great opportunity to learn a trade and start a new career with a growing, established company.
*We were named as an Orange County Register's top workplace for 2017 and 2018!
• Paid Training
• Average $50-70k first year
• Tools provided
• Company vehicle with gas card
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
PLEASE APPLY online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=SVCChamps and attend our Group Interviews held every Tuesday at at 2:00 pm located at 3150 E. Birch St. Brea, CA 92821. Walk-ins welcome!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform routine maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems
2. Operate a variety of hand and power tools to inspect, repair, and conduct maintenance on furnaces, coils, and compressors
3. Demonstrate Respect and Compassion when communicating with clients
4. Document service performed and recommendations
5. Complete all tasks in accordance with Service Champions quality and safety standards
6. Attend weekly training meetings to consistently sharpen your skills
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work with high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
• Analytical, Focused on Quality, and Results-driven
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
• Excel within a team environment and willing to support all areas of our business
• Satisfactory passing of mandatory pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Valid driver's license, with minimal DMV infractions
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
• Work is performed in residential properties (in-home, attic, garage, crawl space, roof)
• Moderate physical effort required, including standing, squatting, sitting for extended periods of time
• Moderate exposure to physical risk
Well-Groomed Appearance (once hired) - a business-like haircut, clean shaven (no beards or mustaches), no visible tattoos (ie: on hands, fingers, neck and ears)
*Check out our technicians & their wives' stories and apply here: https://apply777.com/
*Please arrive early. The presentation starts promptly at 2:00pm!