Sunshine Communications is a highly respected Subcontractor who provides Cable TV Installation Services to multiple major cable companies in the southern California Market. We have over 20 years of business experience and know what it takes to make our employees both successful and satisfied. Sunshine is currently looking for Experienced and Entry Level Technicians to Install: Video, Phone, and Internet Services in residential homes in the North County area. Experience is a plus but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidate with the "can do" attitude with no experience. We provide both formal and "on the job "training on a continuous basis to achieve positive results.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our work environment encourages each employee to grow and experience a sense of and accomplishment and self-worth. We pay TOP DOLLAR (High performers can earn up to $1200+/ wk.) and offer a comprehensive benefit package.
Listed below is a brief description of the job requirements:
• MUST have a clean Truck, SUV or Van capable of handling a 28 ft ladder.
• Employees use their own vehicle and are reimbursed for their use.
• Must pass a drug and extensive background screen. No recently suspended Driver's license.
• Must have a good driving record--limited tickets--No recent DUI's
• Must have valid DL and Registration with Auto Insurance
• Ability to manage and utilize a 28 ft. ladder (75 lbs)
• Have good communication and customer service skills--Polite and professional
• Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
• Must be quality conscious and take pride in your work
• Be able to work comfortably indoors and outdoors
• Use various hand tools
• Cannot be afraid of heights
• Be able to work 5-6 days per week
• Maintain a Positive Attitude
We are looking for motivated and reliable candidates who want be part of the best team in the business. Call us today to set up an interview.
Call Jim @ (619) 254-3130 for more information. Please specify what location you are interested in working in.
DISCLAIMER: This job ad has been designed to indicate the general nature of the job requirements. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.