Long Beach Roofing is hiring a Project Coordinator to join our talented and growing team of Roofing professionals.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position works in tandem with the Project Manager, Superintendent and Service Manager to coordinate all aspects of roofing, construction projects and work orders. This employee will be the voice of the company to customers, vendors and employees. While primarily an Office Administration position, this position also requires some field work, including material delivery, setting up and climbing ladders, walking on roofs to take measurements and pictures, and job walks with clients. A Construction background is preferred.
• Answer phones, screen calls, take messages, transfer customers to the appropriate staff member, keep accurate call record
• Take service requests from customers and accurately input into software
• Coordinate project details, production team communication, and updates daily
• Assist Project Manager with project logistics such as pulling permits, material orders, equipment rental, supplies and drop boxes, project schedules, work order and change order generation, customer notification, project inspection, etc.
• Coordinate delivery and/or pickup of job site materials, equipment, and dumpsters
• Assist with scheduling of subcontract crews
• Assist with administration of Warranty Program
• Data entry of project cost and estimates
• Assist with administration of contract document records
• Coordinate office supply needs with Office Manager
• Coordinate company culture events with Office Manager
Core Competencies and Skills:
• Positive attitude
• Friendly and reliable customer service
• High level of organization and multi-tasking
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• MS Office Suite including Excel
• Basic knowledge of construction
• Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds