We are seeking a qualified solid surface fabricators to join our team. Applicants with stone fabrication experience are highly encouraged to apply.
• Gluing, heat bending, forming and assembly of acrylic products per project requirements.
• Building of tooling for various jobs.
• Maintenance of equipment and shop housekeeping.
• Operation of machinery to complete daily production goals.
• Perform quality inspections of products.
• Handle countertop fabrication, polishing skills with hand tools, use of clamping tools.
• Ability to read drawings.
• Product knowledge of various acrylics and plastics or willingness to learn.
• Set-up and operating experience.
• Exceptional fabrication abilities with various types of acrylics.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates will also be required to pass a basic drug and physical exam and background check.
*Benefits: Company Sponsored 50/50 Healthcare after 60 days of employment.
*Paid Holidays: Four paid holidays per calendar year.
*Sick Time: Up to 24 Sick Time hours per calendar year.
Job Location: Cerritos, CA
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: None or 1 year of Acrylic tops fabrication or Stone work
Starting pay: $15-$25 Based on experience and credentials
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers