compensation: Paid per delivery employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Deliver Driver – Independent Contractor
MUST Have OWN Truck / Cargo Van
Magic Jump Rentals, Inc. located in Sun Valley, CA, has provided party rental service in the Los Angeles County and surrounding areas since 1996. We have grown to be one of the biggest and most reliable inflatable rentals company in the Southern California area.
MJR offers a large variety of jumpers, bouncers, combos, water slides, obstacle courses, slides, interactive inflatables, mechanical rides, rock walls, zip lines, euro bungees, photo booths, movie screens, carnival games, concession machines, and more! We continually look to add new and innovative inflatable units to our rentals. All of our inflatable units are fairly new and cleaned after every use. All of Magic Jump Rentals inflatable units meet the latest standards for safety in design and operation.
We are looking for responsible, dedicated and passionate Delivery Drivers to deliver our fun interactive inflatable games. We have events have events that we cater to everyday of the week, with majority taking place on the weekends (Friday possible, Saturday and Sunday extremely busy).
We service the entire Los Angeles and surrounding areas (Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Long Beach, Glendora, Pomona, and Whittier) and everything in between.
Please view our Delivery Area Chart:
Essential Job Duties:
• Applicants must be able to lift between 180lbs – 300lbs and up possibly
• Physically load vehicle of products from the Magic Jump Rentals warehouse in Sun Valley, CA
• Drives to the delivery destination, confirms order with customer, unloads and sets up product, obtains confirmation signature and payment from customer as necessary.
• When it time Driver begins to pick up products from all delivery locations;
o Deflate air out of Jumper and roll properly
o Make sure to pick up the same number of items that were delivered.
o Works in such a manner as to prevent shortages and damage to products
• Makes proper notations on paperwork
• Complies with established Company policies and procedures.
All applicants must go through training before starting. Training/Ride A Long are scheduled and are just for one day. The one day of training/Ride A Long is NOT PAID.
This is a perfect job for anyone who is looking to make some extra money over the weekends. Depending on what area you live in we will try to schedule deliveries within your local area. You must be open to driving to different parts of the Los Angeles area.
You can earn anywhere from $200 - $300 a day this does not include tips you may receive. Experienced Drives can make more. For example if you work on either or on Friday, Saturday or Sunday you will be paid that Monday. Your paycheck will be processed and ready for you by the end of business on Monday.
Interested Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• At least 18 years old
• Delivery experience is a plus but not required
• Must have a valid Class C or higher Driver’s License
• Must OWN Personal Truck / Cargo Van
• Be able to provide proof of current insurance coverage for vehicle.
• Mobile Phone
• Navigation System
• Have documents for proof of right to work in the United States.
• Must have a POSITIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTITUDE
These positions are considered Independent Contractors.
If you are looking to make some extra money, college student on break, or know of someone that would be interested in this position.