compensation: $17.00 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Health Care Company looking for an experienced Part-time Web Programmer to maintain company websites. Our primary focus is to generate leads and optimize websites. This is an ongoing ON-SITE POSITION, NOT FREELANCE and is ideal for someone who wants a stable career.
1. Website Optimization and Management.
2. Link Building
3. Update Home Pages or Upload Photos
4. Oversee all websites including Word Press or CMS
5. Collaborate with team members to create attractive designs
6. Analyze, suggest and implement improvements on current websites
1. Great work ethic.
3. One Year experience as a Web Programmer
4. Ability to troubleshoot and fix website issues or broken links
6. Reliable, team player, self-starter and flexible.
7. On-site Programming (not freelance)
Please email cover letter, samples of websites created and resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers