compensation: Salary based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
* Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
* Charges expenses to accounts and by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
* Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, sales orders, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
* Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
* Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
* Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
* Maintains historical records by filing documents.
* Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
* Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Associates degree or equivalent (not required but is a plus), Experience with MAS 90 / 200, Tracking Budget Expenses, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organization, Analyzing Information , Accounting, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, Excel experience, Attention to details, Self-starter, Strong administration skills and organization.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers