QR Code Link to This Post
Now Hiring a Contract Administrator for a reputable Aerospace Company in Burbank, Ca.
This is a 6-month assignment.
Pay rate: $23-26 hour depending on experience
The Contract Administrator II position has broad and significant responsibilities for administering standard and nonstandard contracts. This position is responsible for consulting with business managers to extend, terminate, and negotiate existing/new contracts.
- Administer and manage Long Term Agreements (LTA) by flowing down essential requirements through the business to ensure these requirements are met in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Enter and maintain customer demand in the ERP system to drive timely delivery of products to our customers
- Manage customer forecast using near and long-term demand planning to drive accurate material requirements and sales planning
- Schedule and plan new product introduction (NPI) hardware shipments and milestone billings through the coordination with cross-functional teams to drive successful timely launch of new programs/products
- Experience: 3+ years of years of contract administration or applicable experience
- Knowledge: Working knowledge of Export Administration Regulations and ITAR Compliance;
- Basic knowledge of FAR/DFAR, government procurement specifications, regulations, and compliance requirements;
- An understanding of how to research invoices, payments, and debits; general understanding and application of industry principles, concepts, practices, and standards of the contract administration field; business acumen with the ability to clearly recognize risk elements in business transactions
- Education/Certification: BA or BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Certified Contracts Manager
- Oracle Experience
- Aerospace Manufacturing Experience
- Understanding of Cost Accounting Principles
** For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Kathryn Bonilla at **