NOTE: This position is in-house; no telecommuting, no relocation package offered. PLEASE DO NOT apply if you are not in a commutable distance to Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
QR Code Link to This Post
POSITION: Social Media Marketing Expert/Trainer
PayCafe is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that helps businesses of all sizes, from small to large enterprises sell online and manage payments to help maximize business opportunities and revenue growth.
We are looking for a talented and passionate marketing expert to help create and educate our senior staff about execution, strategy, and tactics on social media and other marketing channels.
Additionally, this project-based position but may turn into a full-time position quickly.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
• Train our senior staff about execution, strategy, and tactics
• Assist/Train with developing social media content plans that are consistent with PayCafes' brand identity
• Assist/Train with creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
• Training our senior management how to manage a high volume of daily social media posts
• Assist/Train on how to communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner
• Develop/Train on social influencer programs and attending social influencer events
• Train senior management how to use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate PayCafes' social media presence and performance
• Assist with developing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
• Suggesting recommendations to senior management on adjustments to social media marketing strategy for optimal results
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong communication skills, a flair for writing and a good sense of humor!
• Experience with social media and email marketing.
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience in SEO, SEM, PPC, affiliate marketing, and social media marketing
• Knowledge of advanced SEO, SEM, and digital lead generation tactics and tools
• Expert knowledge of website conversion optimization
• Excellent analytical capabilities
The salary range for this position is OPEN depending on experience.
To apply, please email the following information to jobs [ a t ] paycafe [dot] com:
- Salary Expectations