compensation: $14-15/hour (+15% commission for FT) employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Mid-sized Thousand Oaks financial services company seeks bright and articulate person with strong negotiations skills.
The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate the following:
• Ability to handle high call volume, inbound/outbound
• Ability to adhere to all state, federal, regulatory and client guidelines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Minimum of 1 year collections, telemarketing, sales, or call-center experience preferred.
• Previous skip-tracing and/or research experience a plus.
Duties of a collector include, but are not limited to:
• Utilize collection demand scripts; and adapt scripts as necessary in order to negotiate/resolve disputes and/or challenges;
• Research accounts with state and federal regulatory bodies to verify/locate responsible parties;
• Maintain an active inventory of no less than 250 accounts while consistently achieving monthly collection goals;
• Use collection systems and technology to monitor, notate and schedule accounts for collection activity;
• Investigate, evaluate, and analyze data in order to determine debtor's ability to pay;
• Adhere to assigned work schedule and hours;
• Attend and participate in all training classes and or meetings requested by management.
• Bilingual preferred: Spanish.
Benefits include competitive wages, 401k, health, dental, vision, paid vacation, holiday, and sick pay
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers