condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 43000 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: automatic type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
I am the original owner and this was the first new car I ever bought.
Only 200 of these special edition cars were built and they sold out in a record 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Features exclusive to the Neiman Marcus Edition:
- Black exterior with Silver removable hardtop with Thunderbird logo etched in porthole window
- Black and Silver interior
- Special chrome rims
- Chrome hood bezzle
- Neiman Marcus logo floor mats and logo on dash
- separate VIN designation compared to a "regular" thunderbird
Just over 43,000 miles and will go up slightly due to weekend enjoyment.
- All maintenance records and manuals
- Original car. I didn't mess with it. Only added a locking gas cap.
- Always garaged
- Hard top, stand, and tool
- Soft boot cover
- Just serviced: 2 new COPS, 8 new spark plugs, 2 new valve cover gaskets
- Removed Neiman Marcus floor mats when new, so they are essentially brand new; bought "regular" T-Bird mats for everyday use
This car is not a perfect car. As much as I tried, living in a large city, it did get an occasional scratch here and there. There is a 1" scratch on the hard top, that for the life of me, I can't figure out where it came from - only guess is the time I had the car "professionally detailed." Early on, I did have a VERY low speed mishap (like 4 mph) where I bumped into the car in front of me. It was repaired at a Ford dealership with all original parts. It looks like new.
Overall, this car is in excellent condition and it still gets compliments and looks all the time!
Thanks for looking and Happy Motoring!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers