Come work with a team of dedicated, passionate, and educated professionals at an agency that prides ourselves on our commitment to training, staff support, and providing the highest quality services to make a difference in the life of a child!
QR Code Link to This Post
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB:
• You will make a meaningful difference in the life of a child or teenager with autism, a behavioral disorder or developmental disability on a daily basis!
• You will provide high quality treatment under the supervision of our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and master's level program supervisors, to reduce problem behavior and teach language, play, self-help, safety, and social skills
• We will provide YOU with intensive training, mentorship and support initially and ongoing
Please visit our website at TeamABI.com for more information regarding who we are and what we do!
WHY WE NEED YOU:
We are currently hiring for full-time and part-time skills trainers. For full-time positions, we are seeking candidates with open availability to work consistently 30+ hours/week between the hours of 7am-7pm Monday through Friday. For part-time positions (8-28 hours/week including travel time), we are seeking candidates with availability to work consistently Monday through Friday between the hours of 7-3pm, as well as Saturdays 9-3pm. We are seeking applicants to work in areas such as:
• San Fernando Valley
• Santa Clarita Valley
• Central LA (Mid-Wilshire and Koreatown)
• West Los Angeles
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• Competitive pay based on experience and number of units in ABA coursework
• Earned Paid Time Off/Vacation Time
• Paid Sick Time
• Comprehensive initial & ongoing paid training
• Possible free Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training and credentialing with paid testing fees based on company and client need
• Regular training, support, and mentorship from ABI Directors & Supervisors
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (for full-time employees)
• Paid Drive Time & Mileage
• Excellent opportunities for advancement
• Retirement plan with employer matching (for eligible employees)
• Potential for BCBA Supervision when enrolled in a qualified Master's program
• Educational enhancement
• Quarterly team socials (such as bowling, Skyzone, and Happy Hour)
• Opportunities to earn rewards and recognition based on performance on clinical and administrative tasks
• Cell phone reimbursement
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• Prefer (but do not require) bachelor's degree in psychology, child development or a related field
• Previous experience working with children (including babysitting or family members)
• Passion and enthusiasm for helping children, including ability to be silly and have fun!
• Dedication and commitment to working daily with our clients
• Reliable transportation & proof of auto insurance
• Willingness to drive to clients' homes and schools throughout the greater LA area
• Must pass TB test
• Must pass criminal background check
If interested, please email your resume.