We are currently looking for a part-time Behavior Therapist with availability from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm weekdays and weekend in San Fernando Valley Los Angeles Downtown area.
QR Code Link to This Post
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide ABA services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in home settings.
- Be responsible for implementing behavioral strategies under the guidance of a case supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Education, Speech Therapy, Counseling, Special Education or other related field and one year of experience in working with children; or High School diploma and 3 years of experience working with children.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish-Speaking) a plus!
- To possess excellent communication skills: must relate well to children and their families.
- Willing to work evening hours (2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.) and weekends as needed.
- Reliable Transportation, Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Negative TB test results and clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting
What we offer
- On the job training with a team of experienced professionals
- Opportunity for growth with 40 hours of paid training towards obtaining a higher credentials, such as RBT®. Costs (up to $345) are covered by the company.
- Paid sick time
- Mileage reimbursement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.