Boutique Architectural Firm in Glendale is looking for a Senior Drafter/Job Captain to join our small, close knit team! With almost 40 years in business, a diverse portfolio, and staff members who enjoy their jobs, our firm can meet any project head on!
QR Code Link to This Post
• 6-7 years of commercial experience which includes retail, industrial, office, medical office, tenant improvements, etc.
• commercial experience and multi residential with performing/ executing construction documents
• done the drawings on many projects and can now draw, manage and coordinate the documents with the consultants through design, construction documents permitting and site observation/construction administration
• list a variety of commercial projects that they have managed the client, office staff, consultants, all contracts within our realm, from conceptual documents through occupancy
• understanding of the codes/city processing/knowledge of the corresponding Mechanical/HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing disciplines is required
• experience with tenants that will occupy the space
• No architectural license required but would be a plus
• Experience running projects in the Southern California region (Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Ventura Counties) required
• Experience working on AutoCAD and Revit. Experience doing hand drawings is a plus
Salary is $50,000-75,000/annually. Full time, not remote. Competitive benefits offered.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please send your resume today with either “Job Captain” or “Senior Drafter” in the title!