compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a full service Design and Architectural Firm. We provide services for Commercial, Retail, Entertainment and Healthcare projects. We are seeking an experienced PROJECT ARCHITECT with a minimum of 10 Years of current work experience in Commercial/Retail/Healthcare Projects. Candidate must have strong leadership skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced environment.
Qualities/Characteristics: Enthusiastic, proactive, and have the ability to work in a Collaborative Environment.
* Must be California Licensed Architect
* 10+ years of experience in Commercial Architecture (Current Work).
* Proficient in AutoCAD; Revit experience is a plus.
* Ability to Travel within the State and out of State.
* Ability to manage and coordinate work with staff.
* CA Coordination and Quality Assurance (QA).
* Project Team and Client interaction.
* Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
* Strong Graphic Skills
* Excellent Time Management Skills.
* Excellent Code Knowledge (ADA and CBC).
Benefits include = paid vacation, paid holidays, sick time and health insurance available.
Resume, samples of work and references required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers