compensation: 75,000 - 100,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a well-established, award winning outdoor design & construction company. We install landscapes, swimming pools and all outdoor construction. We are currently seeking additional landscape designers.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about landscaping and enthusiastic about design and seeing their designs come to fruition. He or she should be reliable, accountable and demonstrate dependability, presenting a professional demeanor and appearance while communicating effectively with clients. Preference is given to those who use AutoCAD, and have previous experience selling their own designs to homeowners.
Position benefits: 1) Leads are qualified and appointments are set for you. 2) We provide a fully staffed estimating department including: CAD Operator, a Site Analyst, Permit Coordinator, Chief Estimator, and a Director of Design. 3) Initial training of our internal systems and contracts is provided.
This is an employee position, with salary pay plus commissions. All designers are also eligible to win weekly and quarterly bonuses.
The Landscape Designer will be assisting in the development of the project design, site plans, specifications, presentation of drawings, sketches, and assisting in solving design complexities. This individual must demonstrate creativity and good design judgement. Construction knowledge is a must.
- 5+ years experience as a Landscape Designer
- Can provide a portfolio including design work and before and after photos of projects
- Experience selling your own designs and face-to-face sales experience
- Can meet with clients for in-home appointments
- Can commute to our main office in Sun Valley
- Knowledge of LOCAL plants - "Southern California plant palette knowledge"
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in landscape design (or equivalent years of experience)
- Knowledge of horticultural science and construction techniques a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and/or InDesign
- Experience developing various plans from conception to completion
Salary & Benefits:
- Base pay plus commissions - depending on experience
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly & monthly bonuses
Please be prepared to take a few knowledge tests and provide a portfolio during initial interview.
To see some of our work please visit our website at www.pacificoutdoorliving.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers