compensation: $75,000 - $110,000 includes base salary, commissions and bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pacific Outdoor Living is an award winning outdoor landscape design-build company. We install landscapes, swimming pools and all outdoor construction elements, for residential. We are currently seeking additional landscape designers to become part of our team.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about landscaping and enthusiastic about design, and in seeing their designs come to fruition. He or she should be reliable, accountable and demonstrate dependability, presenting a professional demeanor and appearance while communicating effectively with clients. Preference is given to those who use AutoCAD, and have previous experience selling their own landscape designs to homeowners.
1) Leads are qualified and appointments are set for you, and an abundance of projects for each designer 2) We provide a fully staffed Estimating Department including: CAD Operator, a Site Measurer, Permit Coordinator, Chief Estimator 3) Initial training of our internal systems and contracts is provided. 4) In-house crews including demolition, hardscape, softscape and masons, along with project managers, to install each of your landscape designs at a high quality.
This is an employee position, with a base pay plus commissions for sold landscape projects. All landscape designers are also eligible to earn weekly and quarterly bonuses. Pay range listed includes base salary, average on commissions and production bonuses.
The Landscape Designer will be assisting in the development of the project design, site plans, specifications, presentation of drawings, sketches, and assisting in solving design complexities. This individual must demonstrate creativity and good design judgement. Construction knowledge is a must. They will also be involved in the final estimate being put together and responsible for presenting the estimate, along with the final landscape design plan, to the home owner, and closing the sale in order to move ahead on the construction.
- 5+ years experience as a Landscape Designer
- Can provide a portfolio including design work and before and after photos of projects
- Experience selling your own designs and in-home sales experience
- Can meet with clients for in-home appointments
- Can commute to our main office in Sun Valley
- Knowledge of LOCAL plants - "Southern California plant palette knowledge"
- Knowledge of horticultural science and construction techniques a PLUS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Lumion
- Experience developing various plans from conception to completion
Salary and Benefits:
- Introductory training
- Base pay plus commissions
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly and monthly bonuses
Please be prepared to take a few knowledge tests and provide a portfolio during initial interview.
To see some of our work please visit our website at www.pacificoutdoorliving.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers