compensation: $55.00 per completed study visit at our doctor's office up to possible total of $1650.00 employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Doctors are conducting a very important medical study to determine if testosterone supplementation is safe in men with low testosterone and cardiovascular disease. This study will enroll 5000 men across the US and will run for 5 years. Testosterone will be provided for free.
Do you have Low Testosterone?
Providence Clinical Research in North Hollywood is seeking males with low testosterone and cardiovascular disease (heart disease, history of stroke, peripheral vascular disease, or kidney disease) to participate in this study at our office.
If you qualify you may receive:
- At no cost to you- Study related Doctor Visits
- At no cost to you- Study related Blood Work with Results
- At no cost to you- ECG to check heart
- At no cost to you -Study related treatment.
To participate you must be:
- Diagnosed with Low Testosterone
- Have cardiovascular risk (heart disease, history of stroke, peripheral vascular disease, or kidney disease)
- Age 45 to 80
For more information about participating in our Low Testosterone research program, please contact Erika at (818) 558-7555.