La Vie is the largest farmers market probiotic drinks vendor in California serving the healthiest, purest and the most delicious foods and drinks. We are in 22 farmers markets and growing throughout California. Our mission is to transform the planet one gut at a time. We believe that food is medicine, therefore it should be offered not just for profits, but rather be served in the purest quality form. We are a socially responsible company, some of our profits go to Nourishing Generations, a non profit organization that teach underprivileged children and troubled teenagers how to make healthy foods. We believe that small businesses can make a difference in their local community by supporting local non-profit organizations.
We have a small and great people in our crew and we are looking for good people with good attitude and great work ethics to help us packing our products at our hub in Los Angeles to be distributed to various farmers market throughout bay area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review the inventory sheet & Drop off checklist for packing
- Packing our products into ice chest
- Load it to our vehicles
- Check our supplies to make sure each vehicle has everything it needs to supply our farmers market.
Requirements & Experience
- Ability to drag ice chests that weight about 100 lbs
- Ability to lift about 20-30 lbs of weight
- Good in following directions
- Details oriented
- Have been in labor force for at least two years and have good reference
1) Brief email explaining why you want this job
2) Resume (we won't respond without it)
3) 2-3 references (at least 1 must be a recent employer)
4) Phone number and some times you are available for a brief phone interview
After a successful phone interview and prior to hiring, the applicant will have an in person interview. We have no tolerance for no show and tardiness.