compensation: Will depend on rank employment type: employee's choice non-profit organization relocation assistance available
QR Code Link to This Post
Check me out on IG!
Find out what job YOU QUALIFY FOR in the United States Army. We have over 150 career choices.
Get PAID to train, become a Military Police Officer, Engineer, Mechanic, Telecommunication Specialist, Transportation Management, or Medical Professional.
I am looking to immediately ENLIST willing and qualified individuals to fill positions who possess the ability to serve honorably.
-Still working for someone?
-Only getting minimum wage?
-College degree didn’t get you the job you expected?
-What if I could GUARANTEE you a future?
No job can compete with a career in the United States Army.
• Be between 17-34 years old. (Exceptions may apply, case by case until 38 years old only.)
• No felonies.
• Have good health.
• Current High School Senior, High school graduate, GED, equivalent in your country of origin or higher.
• Be permanent resident or US citizen. (Only) If you are permanent residents, you will not qualify for some jobs that require having security clearances.
• You must meet physical standards based on gender and age, height and weight or BMI.
• No tattoos in neck face or hands. (Exceptions may apply, case by case.)
• Those who want to serve must first take the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery), a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you.
Benefits (Active duty full time)
• 30 days paid vacation annually.
• Full free healthcare coverage for you and immediate family.
• Education benefits post 9/11 worth over $72,000 36 months and Tuition assistant (TA) $ 4,000.00 year.
• Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
• Travel Opportunities. (You will not live in Los Angeles CA area)
• Free dental you and your immediate family.
• Free housing.
• Free education benefits for you and your immediate family.
• Learn a trade for free starting with zero experience.
• Retirement (20 years).
• Federal saving plan (TSP).
• The best wages (salary) in the federal careers.
• Life insurance for you and your dependents until $400,000.
• VA home loan with no limit on loan amount and zero down payment.
Text or Call: (818) 298-5850
Ask for Sergeant Mat
201 E Magnolia Ave,
Burbank, CA 91502
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers