24Hr HomeCare is an award-winning leader in the healthcare industry providing a needed service for respite care for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
We are looking for Care Providers to join The Disability Services Team at 24Hr HomeCare. Our Care Providers provide exceptional services to children, teens, and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Asperger's Syndrome, and Down Syndrome. Our Care Providers assist in an individual's own home, enabling them to live full and dignified lives. If you are an energetic person who has experience supporting children, teens, or adults with/without challenging behaviors with activities that are related to independent living, please apply today!
*Activities consist of a wide range of non-medical services which includes, but is not limited to: light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, feeding, dressing and personal care which may include assistance with toileting, bathing, oral care, and grooming.
Care Provider Responsibilities:
• Arrive to and from assigned shift on time and properly document all shifts worked
• Appropriately report any changes to client's mental/physical health or home environment immediately
• Comply with rules and regulations pertaining to client health information, specifically HIPAA policies and procedures
• Promote positive, supportive, and respectful communication to client/family and 24Hr HomeCare staff
• Experience with Developmental or Intellectual Disabilities
• 2 forms of I-9 Compliant ID's Driver's License, State ID, Passport, Social Security Card, etc.
• Negative tuberculosis test (within 2 years) or Clear Chest X-ray (within 4 years)
• CPR / First Aid Card
• Two references (able to verify disability related care experience)
• Compliance with background check protocols
We Care For You!
• Competitive pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Full Time & Part Time work available
• Paid overtime (hourly and/or weekly)
If you have any questions, please call 24hr HomeCare at (310) 846-4939
Hours: Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers