compensation: Competitive Salary, Based on Experience and Knowledge employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Very highly respected and established San Fernando Valley personal injury firm is seeking a motivated, organized, multitasking and experienced Pre-Litigation Paralegal/Secretary.
This position requires a 9:00am to 5:00pm position. The right person for this position will have excellent academic background with strong multitasking and organizational skills, an ability to work with and report to others as a team, and above all must be detail oriented with a commitment to excellence.
In General, the ideal Pre-Litigation Worker must have the following experience:
Handling cases such as auto vs. auto, premise, government torts, dog bites and wrongful death.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Answering Telephone Calls
* Evaluating and Assessing New Potential Claims
* Communicating with clients
* Reporting/opening claims to insurance companies,
* Drafting Correspondence
* Scheduling property damage inspections,
* Requesting police reports,
* Obtain policy limits information
* Submitting SR-1 & SR-19 to DMV
* Monitoring client's medical treatment,
* Collecting and analyzing client's medical records,
* Scheduling client's appointment with medical facilities.
* Prepare files for demand
The ideal candidate is someone who understands the Personal Injury process and can recognize when a case needs to be filed in court to comply with the statute of limitation.
* 1-2 years’ experience working as a personal injury Case Manager;
* Ability to handle plaintiff’s case from the intake phase all the way to resolution;
* Good oral and written communication skills;
* Must be a people person
We are looking for someone to join our team for the long term. Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary, performance based bonuses and plenty of opportunity to grow and Parking
Please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers