PLAINTIFF PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM SEEKS LEGAL SECRETARY/PARALEGAL BILINGUAL/SPANISH ABSOLUTE MUST
Busy PI firm seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary/Paralegal with 3+ years of experience. Ideal candidate must be detail oriented, organized, fast typist, ability to work with little supervision, outstanding communication skills, team player, and the ability to learn quickly. Must be dependable.
Must have general experience in: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
(Abacus Law software big plus)
If you are someone who has many personal problems or calls in sick a lot, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. If you are reliable, a quick learner, and loyal then this is a great fit. Prefer someone highly motivated who wants to learn and grow with the firm.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE:
• Draft various correspondences and notices
• Draft, review, and file various motions and pleadings
• Propound and respond to discovery
• Maintain and manage attorney calendar
• Schedule and calendar various appointments, hearings, and court dates from the initiation of a case through trial, depositions (with clients, court reporters/videographers, interpreters, etc...)
• Review litigation mail, scan mail and keep proof of service current.
PLEASE EMAIL A PDF COPY OF YOUR RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers