Silver Lake Research is an innovative, fast-growing biotechnology company with a unique mix of consumer products and biomedical R&D services. Please visit our consumer website at www.discovertesting.com and our corporate website at www.silverlakeresearch.com for more information on the company. The Company’s technological base has resulted in rapid expansion of all business sectors, offering the right individual a great opportunity for rapid advancement. Currently, Silver Lake Research has the following opening:
Intern: International Sales & Marketing - Medical Diagnostic
Application Documents to Submit:
2) Cover Letter
This position will be responsible for assisting multiple departments, including business development, marketing, and regulatory. This individual will help to implement online/email marketing campaigns, develop websites/landing pages, and compile regulatory dossiers. General assistance in company-wide operational projects will also be provided on an as-needed basis. The major focus will be to support the international development of HemoTypeSC (www.hemotype.com), which is an exciting, novel rapid diagnostic test for sickle cell disease.
- Support Departments of Business Development, Marketing and Regulatory
o This position will provide variable support to the above departments as needed, with a major focus on marketing and business development.
o Research new customers and distribution partners and follow-up with existing contacts to enhance sales of new and existing products.
- Develop Targeted Email Campaigns
o Create exhaustive email databases for lead generation, targeted toward potential distributors, institutional/individual customers, and governmental agencies and contacts.
o Segment databases according to customer type and lead quality, to implement efficient remarketing.
- Prepare Compelling Print and Digital Assets
o Create advertisements, flyers, white papers, technical notes, instructional manuals, slide decks, and similar documentation.
o Help design product websites and landing pages, including regularly-updated blogs and news updates.
- Track and Measure Results
o Monitor and regularly present to management what is working and what isn’t, in order to be agile in constantly optimizing marketing strategies.
• Ability to create structure in an unstructured environment and also optimize existing structures.
• Comfortable operating with minimal oversight and taking the initiative to consistently engage, inform, and ask questions of management with regards to marketing strategy.
• Excellent telephone and email etiquette.
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• The ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Previous sales / clerical / administrative experience desirable.
About Silver Lake Research Corporation
SLRC is maximizing human potential.
Silver Lake Research is a vertically integrated diagnostics company, developing unique antibodies and antibody-based diagnostic products for commercial partners as well as its own portfolio. We bring leading edge design, development, and manufacturing capabilities together in one place at our Southern California facilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers