compensation: $ 16 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
At Arzuman Brothers, we provide the highest quality construction and superior architectural design from a builder. With more than 12 years in the field, Arzuman Brothers are involved in every aspect of marketing high quality homes, including design, construction and sales. Arzuman Brothers is seeking a highly motivated marketing coordinator ready to work on all aspects of marketing our renowned luxury new construction projects. We pride ourselves in maintaining a dynamic, fast passed, and close knit work environment.
• Provide marketing and sales support, managing a pipeline for the acquisition of new opportunities for the firm as well as the sales process of luxury new construction single family homes.
o Support the marketing and sales teams by coordinating and collating content.
o Manage tracking system for marketing campaigns, leads, and online activities.
• Assist marketing the acquisition and sale process.
o Coordinate communication for acquisition and sales process.
o Create and order marketing materials for acquisition and sales process.
For sale signs.
Open house flyers.
Tablet open house presentation.
Posting new properties on website.
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting and summarizing sales and marketing data.
o Simplify complex data into user-friendly formats such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for management team.
• Maintain social media marketing.
o Posting content on Instagram.
• Create and maintain video testimonials of past clients to use in various marketing channels.
• Create and update marketing and branding material for the sales and acquisition process.
• Minimum 1 year of experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Adobe PDF, and web editing packages.
• Knowledge of data and lead management systems.
• Experience with client relationship management software.
• Experience with social media marketing.
• Creative mind with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to work well with others.
• High school diploma.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers