Interviewing Service of America, LLC is the West Coast's largest market research data collection and data processing company. We are located in Van Nuys, CA and are currently looking for a highly motivated PROJECT MANAGER to join our winning team.
Manage all aspects of data collection projects including but not limited to production in field, cost and overall profit margin. Act as liaison between client and various departments within ISA. Coordinate all components of the study from the beginning to the end.
• Review questionnaires and send to CATI and/or Data Processing for programming, if applicable.
• Coordinate the programming and fielding of projects.
• Confirm project parameters, specifications, dates, etc.
• Brief supervisors and other necessary personnel on aspects of study. Train staff when necessary.
• Monitor project productivity and progress.
• Monitor study for problems and make recommendations to ensure client receives quality data and company operates project within original or revised budget parameters.
• Maintain constant communication with client and all relevant internal departments regarding changes in study.
• Assist with costing of projects.
• Overall, act as liaison between client and company to ensure projects are managed properly, timely and within budget.
• Due to the nature of this position, the Project Manager is required to be "on-call". Project Managers must be available before and after business hours to respond to client requests or internal employee questions regarding their projects.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• High School graduate or equivalent and three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Market Research experience a plus
• Requires strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
• Must be service oriented.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
• Ability to solve complicated problems, ability to analyze data
• Must have strong logic skills with ability to interpret a variety of data.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), vacation, sick and holiday pay. Office environment is friendly and business casual.
Qualified candidates, email your resume including salary history (mandatory) to email@example.com or fax to (818) 756-7476.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers