QR Code Link to This Post
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining quality requirements for assigned projects, processes and work centers. Works directly with Quality Engineers and Quality Supervisors.
- Thorough knowledge of associated industry standards and process requirements such as Nadcap and AS9100 required.
- Knowledge of inspection techniques and ability to read and interpret specifications, blueprints, and technical documents.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely via technical writing and when hosting meetings.
- Ability to investigate technical problems methodically, implement process improvements, and specify / facilitate equipment upgrades.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following and all other duties as may be assigned. Individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Review customer and industry quality documents to determine applicability and
implement into Quality System.
- Prepare for customer and industry audits (Iie Nadcap/AS9100) and close out
related corrective actions.
- Perform internal audits, generate internal reports and associated corrective
- Perform Material Review (MRB) and Return Material (RMA) actions under
direction of Quality Engineer or Quality Supervisor.
- Generate process control reports and laboratory reports
- Perform inspections, laboratory tests, and maintain associated software,
equipment, and databases
- Generate lesson plans and participate in the training of inspection and
manufacturing personnel, when required.
- Review master routings for adequate inspection points incorporation into the
*Volt is an equal opportunity employer*
Professional Search Recruiter
Volt Workforce Solutions
2401 N Glassell Street, Orange CA 92865
' (d) 714-283-7391 | ( 310-926-3967