compensation: 15.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Engineering Support Clerk
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Will navigate through customer web-based portals and download data.
2. Will perform data entry of customer supplied documents.
3. Will have access to engineering documents and will print/file them according to instructions.
4. Will empty Mylar boxes and file Mylars; will maintain Mylar cabinets.
5. Will create labels to establish and organize files in filing cabinets.
6. Will scan documents/Mylars into Manager system.
7. Will oversee/maintain 6 S procedures in Engineering Department.
8. Will support and handle all LMT/MYLAR requests for manufacturing.
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION
• Must be fully computer literate.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Must be familiar with alpha numeric filing system and comfortable working with numbers
• Must be familiar with MS Word and Excel
• Must have basic phone skills; must display courteous and professional demeanor.
• Must be able to get along with others.
• Must be able to work scheduled shift and meet company attendance requirements.
• Must be able to perform the job safely; must comply with company safety rules and procedures.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Manual dexterity to type, file and answer phones, etc.
• Correctable vision and hearing.
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend waist and neck, squat, twist neck and waist, use hands to grasp, manipulate, push, pull and reach and the ability to lift up to 30 lbs., etc.
• Must be able to maneuver successfully through a 75,000 square foot, two story, manufacturing facility.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers