LA Gauge works on mission critical hardware that supports our nation's aerospace and defense industry. We specialize in ultra-precision machining, holding tolerances of 40 millionths of an inch on beryllium components used in nuclear reactors, missile guidance systems, and satellites.
LA Gauge is looking for highly motivated detail oriented candidates to join our team. We value candidates who are hungry for personal and professional growth.
• Minimum of 7+ years set up experience
• Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
• Ability to read blueprints
• Do first Article Inspection
• Light Program Editing
• Ability to maintain close tolerances up to 0.0001 of an inch
• Able to lift up to 40 Lbs.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and also with others in a team environment
• Positive can do attitude
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation
• Manufacturing Environment
• High intensity
• Minimal travel
LA Gauge Offers
• Competitive pay schedules
• Medical coverage
• Dental & Vision coverage
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• 2 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers