1. Will perform in process inspection of manufactured parts.
2. Will document inspection results on manufacturing plans, inspection reports.
May also perform the following duties:
• Inspection of warehouse material certs and issuance.
• Inspection of part identification "part marking"
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
• Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals) to determine proper inspection techniques.
• Ability to read, write and speak in English.
• Neat penmanship, detail oriented, able to multi-task several functions.
• Able to organize to optimize efficiency.
• Familiarity with the use of inspection hand tools.
• Experience with inputting data/performing tracking on a computer terminal.
• High school diploma or GED preferred; prefer two years related experience/training.
• Must be able to work scheduled shift and meet company attendance requirements; must be able to stay late/modify work hours on short notice, if production deadlines require it.
• Must be able to get along with others.
• Must be able to perform the job safely; must comply with company safety rules and procedures.
• Prefer knowledge of MS Word & Excel, and Acrobat.
• Prefer previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry.
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, specifications & certifications to accomplish the inspection of parts.
• Manual dexterity to use micrometers, calipers, computer terminal, fill out forms, etc.
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend waist and neck, squat, twist neck and waist, use hands to grasp, manipulate, push, pull and reach.
• Ability to stand, sit, walk, stoop, bend, twist and lift up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to maneuver successfully through a 75,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers