compensation: $12.00+/Hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Trim and de-flash molded rubber parts per parts traveler.
2. Use variable speed hand Dremels for de-flashing and trimming.
3. Use different grades of sandpaper for de-flashing.
4. Use table mounted electric spin grinder. (Spin Table).
5. Inspect molded parts using 2X power lighted magififcation, 10 x power and 30 x power magnification lighted microscope.
6. Operate Cryogenics de-flashing machine.
7. Place molded parts in post cure oven per Parts traveler and remove when cycle is complete.
8. Package and ship parts per traveler.
Bi-lingual is a plus (Spanish/English)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers