Important: Send all inquiries through email only. Do not contact or visit corporate office.
QR Code Link to This Post
Position Available In: Sylmar, CA
We are a private Skincare Manufacturing company looking for an experienced full time Maintenance and Service Technician to perform on-site operation, diagnosis and repair on all machinery and equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Knowledge and genuine interest on machinery
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; based on operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications;
• Must be able to troubleshoot any malfunction; Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, power tools, and any other tool technician deems necessary based on experience and educated planning.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Controls downtime by informing upper management and production workers of routine preventive maintenance and monitoring machine compliance per machine manufacture specifications.
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
Experience level varies and will be a plus, must be willing to learn.
• Must have a strong skillset in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Minimum 3 years of work related experience, Must pass a background check, drug screen and physical, Must have own tools and the skill in the use and care of those tools. Other qualifications may be assigned as required.
• Ability to understand and interpret information from technical manuals, diagrams, blueprints, and work orders
• Strong mechanical and technical aptitude
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Must be self-motivated and results driven.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice as need arises.