Chemical plant operators oversee the entire production process of Li Ion batteries materials. Materials Plant Operator will be responsible for the operations, manufacturing and maintenance of equipment in the chemical plant. The goal is to ensure that the production process runs safely and smoothly and that the plant produces quality results. The operators and technicians coordinate their efforts with technical engineers and the supervisor for guidance.
QR Code Link to This Post
Please make sure you write a paragraph to why you are perfect for the job. This is crucial. They are hiring ASAP. Must have a valid driver's license and transportation.
• Work on several processes utilizing various materials and chemicals and monitor instruments to ensure proper production conditions
• Control or operate chemical processes or systems of machines, using panelboards, control boards, or semi-automatic equipment.
• Work safely with multiple pieces of equipment including reactors, furnaces, pumps, distillation equipment, sieves, and centrifuges.
• Perform other administrative tasks as well. For instance, they record test results and other data germane to a plant's operation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow operation instructions as well as generate basic reports
• Ability work with and handle hazardous materials
• Understanding of chemical safety requirements
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace work environment
• Demonstrated examples of being accountable and team player
• Ability to handling powders and/or solvents.
• Chemical plant operations experience is a plus
• Computer literacy and working knowledge with word and excel programs is a plus .
• Must be self-motivated and organized in order to plan, execute, and document work plus work with a high level of independence
• Minimum High school with some two year of production or manufacturing experience in required.
• Associate degree with emphasis in Chemistry, Materials Science, or related fields highly preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 30-45 pounds, requires sitting, standing, walking.
• Position will require the use of a respirator at times.
Work Environment: Manufacturing/Chemical Plant