ASC Process Systems, the largest Aerospace Autoclave Manufacturer in the world is hiring fabricators for in-house and field pressure vessel fabrication work.
QR Code Link to This Post
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Layout, fabricate, install, and repair mechanical components in industrial equipment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follow blueprints, specifications, diagrams, schematics, work and verbal instructions to build mechanical components of autoclaves, ovens, and other equipment, such as, frames, tanks, heaters, cooling coils, valve trains, floors, silencers, and platforms.
• Prepare material for fabrication or integration into final equipment. Measure, saw, grind, and install various materials, such as, insulation, steel plate, steel pipe, angle, and PVC pipe.
• Handling of insulation, sheet metal, steel parts, plumbing components, motors, pumps, fans for final product.
• Paint, clean, wrap, move, load, and prepare completed product for shipping.
• Use of industrial machinery and tools.
• Travel to customer sites to perform installation and repair, as required domestic and international.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATIONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Completion of apprenticeship and/or formal training, a plus.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in fabrication.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Regular use of a variety of both hand-held and motorized tools/machinery is essential.
• Standing for extended periods is common.
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges is required.
• Lifting of up to 70 pounds is required.
• Good manual dexterity.
• 3G or 6G, a plus.
• Must have a valid drivers' license and be able to pass background check.
In addition to working in our Valencia facility, candidates must be available to travel to customer sites domestically and internationally. Our employees have been fortunate enough to travel to Texas, Utah, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Arizona, Mexico, Thailand, Singapore, France, Australia, and the UK, just to name a few.
ASC Process Systems offers a competitive salary including daily overtime, a matching 401(k) plan, and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision, holiday pay, and PTO/vacation pay. We also provide fun perks such as annual holiday party, company picnic, pizza day, annual deep-sea fishing trip, bowling parties, and an employee gym and game room. Our friendly and talented team creates a great work environment which makes ASC Process Systems a great place to call home.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and salary history. Please also visit our website at aschome.com to view our products, services, and Company history. Like Us On Facebook!
ASC Process Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.