FIRST TWO MONTHS START AT 7AM THEN SWITCHES TO 2ND SHIFT STARTING AT 12 NOON.
QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Controlling input and output of the Finished Goods Warehouse
• Assess priority of jobs and release within OTD lead time.
• Allocate product to customer orders
• Assesses Work Screen for orders without stock. Requests Make Stocks.
• Buys off Stock orders to print
• Cycle counts on Finished Goods Warehouse inventory
• Maintain a clean and tidy work space
• Other related duties as required
PREREQUISITE EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
• Have good verbal and written English communication skills; be able to work from written and verbal
• Be detail oriented and able to multi-task several functions.
• Be able to organize work to optimize efficiency.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Prefer previous computer data entry experience.
• Ability to function in high-pressure situations.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
• Manual dexterity to operate computer terminal and calculator.
• Correctable vision and hearing.
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend waist and neck, squat, twist neck and waist, use hands to grasp, manipulate,
push, pull and reach and the ability to lift up to 35 lbs., etc.
• Must be able to maneuver successfully through a 75,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
• Must be ok with cold and hot environments. The shop is not air-conditioned or heated.