Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: Compensation Based on Experience
QR Code Link to This Post
Artistry In Motion, Inc. is the leading supplier of Special Effects Confetti and Confetti Canons to the entertainment industry. This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for a wide range of tasks including but not limited to: 1) Participating in taking month end physical inventory ; 2) Making pickups and deliveries in the company vehicles to vendors and customers; 3) Safely operating a forklift and other material handling equipment; 4) Maintaining and repairing equipment in rental inventory; 5) Manufacturing new equipment for sales inventory; 6) Assisting in the loading and unloading of vehicles; and, 7) Assisting the Director of Operations with daily production requirements.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work and adapt with minimal supervision and to be able to function in a fast paced, dynamic team environment and possess the following skills/capabilities:
1) Must be 18 years of age or older
2) Must pass a pre-employment Drug Test
3) Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
4) Knowledge of basic arithmetic
5) Valid Drivers License
6) Clean DMV Record
1. A basic mechanical/electrical aptitude
2. Basic computer skills, e-mail, using computers to record inventory, etc.
3. One year delivery driver experience
4. One year warehouse experience
5. High school diploma
6. Availability for occasional evening and weekend work
7. A knowledge of machining and welding is a plus
8. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Artistry In Motion, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This position includes health and retirement benefits.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten