This is a very busy receptionist position that would require great communication skills in both English and Spanish. The hours are 8am to 1:00pm, Monday through Friday. We would prefer someone with a Social Services background but not required. In addition, if you are looking to get back into the work force after a long break and or a college student looking for part time work, this would be a great opportunity for you. Send us your resume, we would like to see it.
QR Code Link to This Post
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Greet and process the clients who come for food and/or clothing.
• Accurately maintain reports required by Food Bank and FRC Board.
• Inform clients of FRC’s available programs as well as give them, as needed, referrals to federal, state, and local agencies.
• Demonstrate the love and compassion of Jesus Christ, showing personal interest and concern and, when appropriate, referring them to pastoral care.
• Follow instructions of the Staff Coordinator for the above mentioned responsibilities and be willing to assist the Coordinator in other areas, as time permits.
• Input data into Database
• Answer the phone, handle phone calls, retrieve messages
• Help Coordinator with cleaning, moving boxes, working in Container