• Schedule 2: Monday - Friday (5:30pm - 11:00pm) - client is a smoker * must be okay with cigarette smoke *
Assist residents to succeed in a residential and independent homes by teaching them personal living skills, joining them in recreational activities and work with them to achieve their goals based on their personal preferences and abilities.
This will be a very rewarding experience for reliable people who have a passion to help others.
No experience necessary. Willing to train the right candidate.
* Must speak English.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Driving required.
* Must have valid California Driver License and driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier
* Legally driving for at least 3 years in the United States
* Must successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including background check, drug screening and physical.
New Horizons offers a supportive, team environment. And, TOGETHER WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
Benefits - you may be eligible for Medical benefits and more!