We are a Non-Profit Organization established since 1976, catering to the need of the community by providing services and assistance to the greater Los Angeles County. Seeking for a self-motivating individual to be our Support Service Specialist for our Service Office Van Nuys area.
QR Code Link to This Post
Summary: This position requires SSS to attend agency meetings, training's and organize resources within the community to develop information and referrals.
The Support Service Specialist will provide case management and supportive services to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists clients in gaining skills in self-advocacy.
• On-going Case management including making referrals to local resources and following up on the outcome.
• Assist clients in the exploration and development of goals.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of clients files, including but not limited to assisting clients with service plans.
• Ensure that the services identified in the clients service plans are being met.
• Searches for accessible housing within the ILCSC area.
• Maintains registry of available housing and costs.
• Maintains registry of community agencies that provide services to individuals with disabilities.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Training will be provided
We offer competitive starting rate and benefits to full-time staff: Health, Dental, Vision, Chiro and Life Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Holidays and Vacation.
Non-exempt. Full time. Qualified persons with disabilities encouraged to apply.