Glendale law firm seeking energetic, upbeat, positive attitude Front Desk Receptionist.
QR Code Link to This Post
Position is full time. 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
We are seeking someone with at least 2 years of office experience and 2 years of customer service experience.
If you have strong customer service skills, love interacting with clients, and want variety in your work day, then consider joining our firm.
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including proper spelling and grammar and social etiquette
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow through with tasks and strong attention to detail
- Computer savvy, and comfortable using Google based products, Word, Acrobat and other software
- Must have at least 2 years office experience (preferably in a legal office)
- Must feel comfortable representing the law firm in client facing roles (prior customer service experience is a must)
- Must have own reliable transportation & insurance
- Provide legal support to attorney and staff in variety of administrative task
Daily Job Duties:
• Greeting clients and visitors
• Answering calls and scheduling appointments
• Support attorneys and staff during meetings;
• preparing letters using templates
• retrieving and sending mail
• mailing documents via USPS and Certified mail
• other office errands as needed
Based on Experience.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter including why this sounds like the right fit for you, as well as your salary expectations, in the body of the e-mail (no attachments).
In the subject line, spell backwards “FRONT” (so we know you're not a bot!)
Attachments to E-mail will not be opened.