Looking for an administrative assistant to assist us in our Construction Department. We will train, but also looking for someone with construction background and experience. Must be extremely organized, fast and ability to multi-task. Looking for someone smart and dynamic and willing to learn and not afraid to take on more tasks. You will be assisting the CEO of the company as well as the Office Manager. We move very fast here and need someone who can learn quickly and then work on their own. Long Term Serious Candidates ONLY! Interviews being held immediately
We are looking for dependable and serious candidates to work full-time from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Requirements & Duties Include:
• Knowledge of the of the construction industry
• Must have excellent communication and people skills to represent the company successfully and clearly to the public
• Extremely high level of proficiency of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience with internet research
• Familiar with estimating software "Xactimate 28" (experience preferred but not required)
• Must be organized and self-motivated, pay attention to detail and require little direct supervision
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
• Hard working team player who can easily adapt to changing needs
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
• Coordinating projects
• Selecting and purchasing material
• Maintaining budgets
Please send resume with "Construction Administrative Assistant Position" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers