Planet Stone, Inc is currently looking to hire an experienced Administrative Assistant with Bookkeeping experience to assist management and staff with daily office duties and bookkeeping needs.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Handle daily operational and administrative duties
- Prepare information for Payroll Company
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports using excel and Quickbooks
- Data enter invoices for payment
- Prepare vendor checks for mailing
- Prepare checks as and when required
- Interact with vendors to ensure invoices/statements received timely.
· Monthly bank and credit card statements reconciliations
- Manage accounts receivables & payables in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintenance, mailing, shipping, receiving, ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Provide additional support to other executives and departments as necessary.
- Perform a variety of routine and non routine administrative, clerical, and data entry tasks for supervisors, staff and may assume other duties as required/needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of administrative & bookkeeping experience
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish required. (Resumes that do not reflect this qualification will not be considered)
- Fluency in Quickbooks, Excel and Microsoft Office required. (Resumes that do not reflect this experience will not be considered)
- Expense Data Entry. AP / AR / Cost Analyzing
- Must be able to keep up with high paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Excellent people skills with an ability to manage multiple short-term tasks and also be able to work well with various teams members including clients and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in producing reports and bookkeeping methods.
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm