Contractors State License Schools is hiring! For 30 years now, we have helped contractors get licensed with the State of California, create their own businesses, and SUCCEED.
QR Code Link to This Post
The corporate assistant will work directly with the department manager to assist and manage a variety of tasks, projects, and processes associated with document preparation and filings with the CA Secretary of State.
Essential Job Functions
• Assist in drafting correspondence and basic corporate governance documents, such as corporate articles of incorporation, minutes, bylaws, amendments, dissolutions.
• Organize and maintain documents in a paper and/or electronic filing system.
• Calendar and generate status reports regarding pending/active corporate services.
• Assist with state and local filings of corporate documents such as articles of incorporation, statement of information, fictitious business name forms.
• Assist in the management of initial entity formation and putting together entity documents in corporation kit.
• Provide general administrative support.
Education: Minimum high school diploma; college degree preferred (AA/BA); and/or related certification.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Working Schedule: 1:30pm - 5:30pm, Monday-Friday
Please send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include "Corporations Assistant" in the subject line.
For additional information visit our website: www.ContractorExamSchools.com
This organization participates in E-Verify.
Contractors State License Schools is an Equal Employment Employer.