CoTa Global is expanding and looking for the next team member to join our extraordinary team! We are a Wholesaler Distributor of fun souvenirs, gifts and toys since 2004. Our products are sold all over the world through our network of loyal customers whom we provide with the best customer service, and quality items at affordable prices. We are looking for a full-time, detailed-oriented individual with the desire for long term growth with us. This associate will work closely with our creative team and have various responsibilities.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Detailed data entry
• Work with Excel sheets intensively
• Write product descriptions
• Upload data into various platforms
• Improve and enhance product descriptions, and keywords
• Assist team and executives with various projects
• Customer Support via phone and emails
• Review peers work
• Handle customer returns
• Collect items data from suppliers, web and observation ( measure products’ size and weight).
• Combine data from multiple sources into one file
Requirements to Apply
• Minimum 1 year administrative support experience
• Use Amazon for purchases on a regular basis OR worked for Amazon seller
• Strong command of English language (proper grammar usage, punctuation, syntax etc.)
• Proficient working with Excel
• Proficient working with Word
• Must have strong organizational skills and able to follow procedures
• Detail oriented!!! This will also be apparent in your organized resume
• Can multi-task and manage changing priorities
• Good follow-through skills
• Excellent professional oral and written communication skills
• Work with a sense of urgency
• Quick learner
• Ability to prioritize work and self-manage your time
• Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, self-motivated, able to work independently
• Hands on, energetic, organized, motivated, and team player
8944 Fullbright Ave., Ste B Chatsworth, CA 91311
Hours of operations
8:00am – 5:00pm (Based on 1 hour break for Lunch)
$15-17.50 Based on experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
• Five Federal holidays as paid off vacation.
• Six paid sick days.
• We offer the opportunity to work in an open, business casual environment with interesting projects.
To contact us for this position, please email your resume. Telephone calls regarding employment will not be accepted.