The rapid growth in the PROPERTY MANAGEMENT department at illi Commercial Real Estate www.illicre.com has us looking for a Director of Property Management to join our Team! We are accepting resumes from applicants with a RE license that possess a strong, professional work ethic and a positive, enthusiastic attitude as we continue with our client services growth and expansion.
The Director of Property Management will assist in the development and monitoring of company policies and procedures related to property management; responsible for recruitment, training, development, and supervision of Property Managers, and shares responsibility for maintaining the physical asset and performance of company portfolio. This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Property Management
Duties & Responsibilities
• Establishes and coordinates a communication system involving transaction and activities among Property Supervisors and the Director of Property Management.
• Hires, trains, supervises, develops, and terminates the employment of those supervised in accordance with company policies and directives; performs performance evaluations on supervised employees.
• Monitors, assists, and makes recommendations to improve operations
• Performs quarterly file audits to confirm condition and contents adhere to Company standards.
• Inspects properties to ensure the highest standards are maintained;
• Supervises and coordinates preparation of annual operating and capital budgets. Monitors and makes recommendations on budget performance.
• Reviews and approves expenditures within specified budgetary guidelines. Assists in the Negotiation and/or evaluates contracts and makes recommendations.
• Prepares and conducts meetings.
• Maintains small portfolio
• Performs other duties as assigned as well as assisting with special projects as needed.
Required Skills, Education and Experience
• CA Real Estate license MANDATORY
• Must have a valid State Driver's License, vehicle and automobile insurance
• 5+ years real estate/commercial property management work experience
• Strong understanding of commercial lease agreements, commercial/retail property management, maintenance, insurance, and construction
• Excellent leadership and communication skills and commitment to customer service with the ability to act with diplomacy in difficult situations
• Ability to manage multiple high priorities at once
• Experience in leading and managing property teams and staff
• Must have strong understanding of financial reports including variance reporting, general ledgers and CAM estimate/reconciliation calculations
• Possess strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook; Appfolio experience a plus.
• Flexible demeanor and positive attitude
• Be thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized, and service-oriented
• BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent work experience preferred
We offer competitive wages and benefits including Medical Insurance, Employee Discounts, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
Please send your resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter explaining why you think this would be a great opportunity for you. Kindly mention your FAVORITE COLOR in the response.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers