Awesome Full-Time Assistant Wanted
QR Code Link to This Post
Very busy Realtor is currently seeking a dependable, detail oriented, highly organized, and diligent individual for the position of Executive Administrative Business/Personal Assistant.
We need someone who understands doing things the right way and is able to execute tasks quickly and precise.
Pay is determined based on experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• Analytical and problem solving abilities
• Self motivated, requiring minimal supervision
• Proper phone etiquette
• Ability to prioritize and accomplish varied daily routines and tasks
• Internet and computer savvy with Microsoft and Apple
• Savvy with Social Media (Instagram & Facebook)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs i.e., Word, Publisher, Outlook, etc.
• Quick learner and ability to multi-task
• Work well under deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Must have own presentable transportation
• Research skills
* General administrative duties (i.e., screening calls, scheduling, filing, etc.)
* Organizing and maintaining documentation
* Drafting e-mail correspondence
* Upload listings into MLS and various Internet sites
* Handle listing duties i.e., upload on MLS, order signs, assign open house dates, among others
* Maintain client relations and follow through.
*Work on my web presence and social media
*Assist boss which includes running errands
*Completing contracts & documents
If this sounds like you, please follow the steps below EXACTLY to apply.
In the subject line write "I'd Like To Be Your Assistant."
Please explain your take on being an amazing assistant and why you feel you would be a great addition to the team.
I am not looking for someone who wants to learn the business and move on to a sales position. I am looking for someone who understands that being an awesome assistant is a career in itself.