We are an expanding medical marijuana dispensary and we are currently looking for the right person to join our team. This is a customer service job and we pride ourselves in our customer service with the highest level of professionalism.
• Great customer service skills
• Must have a positive attitude at all times, regardless of the situation
• Work well independently & with a team
• Ability to follow directions
• Great communication skills
• Willing to travel to different cities & locations
• Proficiency in basic excel and computer work
• To be able to consult patients and tailor to their specific medical cannabis needs
• A firm understanding of California Marijuana policy and law
• Must be able to handle cash with 100% accuracy
• Bilingual is a +
• 18+ years of age with valid ID
• Reliable transportation
• Experience in medical marijuana industry is a plus, but we are WILLING TO TRAIN.
• Must be reliable and honest, tardiness and call offs for shifts is not tolerated.
• Flexible availability - Must be willing to work varied hours: evenings, days, weekends, and holidays as needed...no exceptions!
If you feel that you can be an asset to our team, please attach your RESUME WITH PHONE NUMBER, CURRENT PICTURES & INSTAGRAM HANDLE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers