With a great working environment, a great owner, and honesty & integrity in the Automotive Industry we are eager to find the right match for our growing Parts Department.
The Parts Driver is responsible for the daily pickup and delivery of parts and completion of related paperwork.
Full-time: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Load all parts in parts truck for required deliveries.
• Match part quantities in the truck with parts tickets and provide the manager with a list of deliveries being made and a copy of the tickets being delivered.
• Create a plan for deliveries using the most effective routes, taking into consideration traffic patterns, customer requirements, and the security of the parts in the truck.
• Deliver parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores and vendors.
• Unload truck each night. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
• Obtain the customer’s signature on both the office and customer copy of the parts ticket.
• Collect funds for any C.O.D. parts – collecting cash instead of checks where indicated.
• Make frequent calls back to the dealership to check if any parts need to be picked up.
• After returning to the dealership, reconcile collected funds and signed copies of tickets to delivery records left with the parts manager..
• Adhere to all safety requirements regarding the use of lift belts and loading aids.
Skills Required and Physical Demands:
1. Ability to lift 70 pounds.
2. Clean driving record.
3. Ability to communicate with customers and fellow employees.
We offer our employees:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Three (3) sick days per year
• 401(k) plan participation with employer match
• Paid vacation
• Employer-paid life insurance and AD&D
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to a policy of compliance with all federal, state, and local laws regarding nondiscrimination in employment. No questions included in our application process are intended to secure information to be used for unlawful purposes. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Consistent with the provisions of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.
Keywords only: Santa Clarita, Canyon Country, Saugus, Castaic, Newhall, Automotive, Auto, Parts Delivery, Car Parts, Auto Parts
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers