We are seeking a Warehouse Processing Returns Clerk to support a rapidly growing business. The ideal candidate must have a working knowledge of merchandise to be returned and be computer friendly
The other requirements are as follows.
* Computer literate is a MUST.
* Unpack returned merchandise, inspect package condition and assess paperwork sent in
with return instructions for proper return procedures.
* Inspect returned merchandise, checking for quality and condition of the product to determine
Distribute returned items to their proper location considering all factors including the
value of the product, its condition and type of return.
* Input clear customer account notes in internal computer systems, communicating return
reasons, customer feedback and instructions to ensure accurate processing.
* Order Processing
* Data entry as needed.
* Maintain a safe and organized work environment at all times
* Other tasks as required to meet team goals.
* Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal.
* Ability to communicate with customers/vendors/freight carriers
* Ability to respond emails
* Ability to File Claims and Dispute Charges
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
* Knowledge and ability to operate inventory control and related computer software.
* Fluent verbal and written communication in English.
* Ability to handle stressful environment as many of the problems need immediate resolution.
* Ability to stand, sit, bend, and to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Communicate and cooperate with manager and coworkers
* Be prepared to work until all orders are processed for the day
* Have Positive/Friendly attitude with a strong work ethic
* Process and confirm via our system
* Able to work overtime if needed
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers